Interviews people have done with me
- This is probably the biggest magazine to interview me yet--an internationally-distributed glossy monthly covering all topics of electronic arts around the globe. I was interviewed as part of a special issue on the future of electronic text.
- A funny and irreverent eZine run by a group of pop-culture-savvy women in their mid-twenties. I was interviewed as part of their regular "20 questions with..." -- a sort of tongue-in-cheek take on Sassy magazine's old "Cute Boys We Like" column.
- An eZine covering the myriad topics involved with handheld computers. The subject of this interview was on the benefits of creative writers using Palm Pilots.
- Opium magazine
- A great literary journal run by a group of guys out of Chicago and New York. I was asked to perform at their annual fundraiser; the magazine did short interviews with all the scheduled performers to give their audience an idea of what to expect.
- (I'm always happy to grant interviews, by the way. If you're interested, drop me a line at ilikejason at hotmail dot com.)
Interviews I've done of other people
- Founder of the commercial adult website "Nakkid Nerds." (For Porn For Nerds eZine)
- Extended Stay: Ben Butler on Rirkrit Tiravanija
- Rirkrit Tiravanija is an internationally-known conceptual artist. Ben Butler lived in one of Rirkrit's installations in the summer of 1999. (For Cakewalk magazine)
- Bela Fleck
- Jazz musician and newgrass pioneer. (For KCOU 88.1 fm, Columbia MO)
- Computer nerd by day, erotic dancer by night.
- Tina Howell
- Chicago poet and host of "Anotha Level at Lit-X." (For Tunnel Rat magazine)
- Andres Serrano
- Photographer whose banned "Piss Christ" caused controversy for the National Endowment for the Arts in the 1980s. (For the Chicago Artists Coalition monthly newsletter)
- Thax Douglas
- Chicago poet and host of "Thax After Dark." (For Tunnel Rat magazine)